Fast & Easy Low Carb Snacks
Our simple, yet versatile low carb snack recipes are perfect for Atkins Induction Phase 1 and sure to please non-low carb crowds, too.
Serve these low carb snacks anywhere: at home, parties, potlucks, picnics and tailgates. These snacks can be prepared ahead of time. They store easily in containers for travel.
- 33 simple low carb snacks with 5 net carbs or less
- FREE low carb snack recipe cards
What are your options if you are looking for a smart low carb snack? Choose low carb recipes that balance protein, and contain some of the more heart healthy fats.
That’s exactly what the most popular low carb snacks are all about.
- Authentic Italian Antipasto
- Butter Crunch Cheddar Cookies
- Bacon-Rolled Crab and Scallions
- Cajun Beer Boiled Shrimp
Craving a low carb comfort food? Break out the crock pot or slow cooker for these:
- Cranberry Orange Barbecue Meatballs
- Jerk Caribbean Meatballs
- Bourbon Blackstrap Molasses Dogs
- Orange Zest Smokies
Induction Snack Recipes
Get the complete set of Atkins Induction low carb snack recipes in an eBook here. Click any recipe below and view them all, or save only your favorites:
Mushroom caps are handy for stuffing. Raw mushrooms can hold meats or seafood, cheeses mixed with herbs and spices, other veggies, pizza toppings, or spreads and dips.
- Rich Baked Spinach Mushrooms
- Crunchy Golden Garlic Caps
- Chilled Italian Mushrooms
- Smokey Cheese Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
- Turkey Parmesan Bacon Stuffed Caps
Get all the details and free recipe cards for the easy Stuffed Mushroom recipes for Atkins Induction here.
Dips and Spreads
This collection of low carb snack dips covers it all: tangy, spicy, savory, sharp and sweet. Scoop them up with fresh low carb veggies, or stuff into sweet potatoes, peppers and tomatoes.
‘Grow’s Fresh and Wild Avocado Salsa’ is a very special low carb recipe created and written by a personal friend. Thanks, Lonnie!
- Smoked Gouda and Bacon Scallion Dip
- Sweet Onion Cheesy Avocado Dip
- Sour Cream Onion Dill Dip
- Bacon Parmesan Artichoke Dip
- Garlic Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Grow’s Fresh and Wild Avocado Salsa
- Chunky Chicken Curry Dip
- Hot White Cheddar Crab Dip
Get all the details and free recipe cards for the easy Atkins Induction Low Carb Snack Dip recipes here.
Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are usually served cold as a side dish, appetizer, low carb snack or main course. They are a popular holiday, picnic and party food.
Eggs are edible filling containers. What could possibly be better? You don’t have to take cooking classes or be a gourmet chef to create fabulous deviled eggs.
- Sweet Red Onion Stuffed Eggs
- Red Pepper Creole Eggs Recipe
- Blue Cheese Almond Topped Eggs
- Spicy Ham Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Garlic Southwest Eggs
- Chilled Crab and Chive Eggs
Get all the details and free recipe cards for the easy Stuffed Deviled Eggs Atkins Induction low carb snack recipes here.
Special Chicken Wings
Whether it’s for a quick appetizer, a fun dinner or party food for the big game, chicken wings are a favorite low carb snack on any menu.
They make great finger foods and canapés. To kick wings up a notch, it’s all about the marinades and sauces.
- Garlic Ginger Wings
- Stone Ground Mustard Lemon Wings
- Italian Herb Wings
- Sweet Lemon Soy Wings
- Tangy Lime Infused Chili Wings
- Asian Spiced Peanut Wings
Get details and free recipe cards for the easy Atkins Induction Low Carb Snack Chicken Wings.
Almost Zero Carb Meal Plan
Three easy days, one aggressive technique, and major fat loss.
The Almost Zero Carb Meal Plan is designed to break even the worst stall, and burn off large amounts of stored fat – in 3 days.
- The Technique
- 75 Recipes
- Sample Menus
If what you’re doing isn’t working, get your meal plan now.