Fast & Easy Low Carb Snacks
Our simple, yet versatile low carb snack recipes are perfect for Atkins Induction Phase 1 and sure to please non-low carb crowds, too.
Serve these low carb snacks anywhere: at home, parties, potlucks, picnics and tailgates. These snacks can be prepared ahead of time. They store easily in containers for travel.
- 33 simple low carb snacks with 5 net carbs or less
- FREE low carb snack recipe cards
What are your options if you are looking for a smart low carb snack? Choose low carb recipes that balance protein, and contain some of the more heart healthy fats.
That’s exactly what the most popular low carb snacks are all about.
- Authentic Italian Antipasto
- Butter Crunch Cheddar Cookies
- Bacon-Rolled Crab and Scallions
- Cajun Beer Boiled Shrimp
Craving a low carb comfort food? Break out the crock pot or slow cooker for these:
- Cranberry Orange Barbecue Meatballs
- Jerk Caribbean Meatballs
- Bourbon Blackstrap Molasses Dogs
- Orange Zest Smokies
Induction Snack Recipes
Get the complete set of Atkins Induction low carb snack recipes in an eBook here. Click any recipe below and view them all, or save only your favorites:
Mushroom caps are handy for stuffing. Raw mushrooms can hold meats or seafood, cheeses mixed with herbs and spices, other veggies, pizza toppings, or spreads and dips.
- Rich Baked Spinach Mushrooms
- Crunchy Golden Garlic Caps
- Chilled Italian Mushrooms
- Smokey Cheese Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
- Turkey Parmesan Bacon Stuffed Caps
Get all the details and free recipe cards for the easy Stuffed Mushroom recipes for Atkins Induction here.
Dips and Spreads
This collection of low carb snack dips covers it all: tangy, spicy, savory, sharp and sweet. Scoop them up with fresh low carb veggies, or stuff into sweet potatoes, peppers and tomatoes.
‘Grow’s Fresh and Wild Avocado Salsa’ is a very special low carb recipe created and written by a personal friend. Thanks, Lonnie!
- Smoked Gouda and Bacon Scallion Dip
- Sweet Onion Cheesy Avocado Dip
- Sour Cream Onion Dill Dip
- Bacon Parmesan Artichoke Dip
- Garlic Artichoke Spinach Dip
- Grow’s Fresh and Wild Avocado Salsa
- Chunky Chicken Curry Dip
- Hot White Cheddar Crab Dip
Get all the details and free recipe cards for the easy Atkins Induction Low Carb Snack Dip recipes here.
Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are usually served cold as a side dish, appetizer, low carb snack or main course. They are a popular holiday, picnic and party food.
Eggs are edible filling containers. What could possibly be better? You don’t have to take cooking classes or be a gourmet chef to create fabulous deviled eggs.
- Sweet Red Onion Stuffed Eggs
- Red Pepper Creole Eggs Recipe
- Blue Cheese Almond Topped Eggs
- Spicy Ham Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Garlic Southwest Eggs
- Chilled Crab and Chive Eggs
Get all the details and free recipe cards for the easy Stuffed Deviled Eggs Atkins Induction low carb snack recipes here.
Special Chicken Wings
Whether it’s for a quick appetizer, a fun dinner or party food for the big game, chicken wings are a favorite low carb snack on any menu.
They make great finger foods and canapés. To kick wings up a notch, it’s all about the marinades and sauces.
- Garlic Ginger Wings
- Stone Ground Mustard Lemon Wings
- Italian Herb Wings
- Sweet Lemon Soy Wings
- Tangy Lime Infused Chili Wings
- Asian Spiced Peanut Wings
Get details and free recipe cards for the easy Atkins Induction Low Carb Snack Chicken Wings.
Try Something Different
Spiralizers are another fun, favorite tool of low carbers. Zoodles and other low carb veggie pastas are a perfect base for healthy fats and protein.
- Zucchini spaghetti (Zoodles)
- Cucumber ribbon strands
- Sweet potato, radish or turnip curly fries
- Long spiral squash strands
Paderno Spiral Veggie Slicer
The Paderno vegetable slicer makes spiral cuts for veggie noodles in seconds.
The spiral veggie slicer comes with three blades: a shredder blade (small holes), a chipper blade (large holes) and a straight blade.
The Inspiralized cookbook shows you how to transform more than 20 vegetables and fruits into delicious meals that look and taste just like your favorite indulgent originals.
Zucchini turns into pesto spaghetti; jicama becomes shoestring fries; sweet potatoes lay the foundation for fried rice.
Veggie Spiralizer Cookbook
Top 98 recipes Spiralizer Cookbook is a step-by-step guide on using a spiralizer, includes a list of spiralizer-friendly veggies and delicious recipes:
- Paleo-Friendly Carbonara
- Roasted Carrot and Coconut Crostino
- Chicken and Zoodle Bowl
- Mediterranean Zoodle Platter
- Zucchini Rice with Sweet Cider Dressing
- Parmesan Broccoli Noodles with Tomatoes
- Beet Noodles with Tangy Mustard Dressing
- Gluten-Free Parsnip Puttanesca
- Avocado and Beet Omelet
- Rutabaga Spaghetti with Truffle Marinara Sauce
- Summer Prosciutto and Cottage Cheese Pasta
Rapid Keto Plan for Women
The Keto Beginning is a highly recommended program – especially if you’re not ready for Atkins Maintenance phases or an increase in carbs every day.
Bust through plateaus, eat more carbs and uncover a life you love. Restore your weight, balance hormones and lift mood naturally.
This carb cycling keto meal plan slides you into fat-burning mode, without needing to go strict low carb.
If what you’re doing isn’t working,
…this is your chance to change your body, meet your goals and achieve the balance you’re searching for.