Track Carbs Anywhere
Starting a low carb diet? Looking for recipe ideas? The Atkins Carb Counter is the perfect partner to the new Atkins Carb Tracker mobile app. And they’re FREE!!
The Free Atkins Carb Counter lists acceptable low carb foods (with net and total carbs), tips for Atkins Induction and Phases, and the best choices for dining out low carb. The app includes:
- A robust food and recipe search database.
- Daily meal planner and progress tracker.
- Results charts by day, week or month.
The free Atkins Carb Counter is a pocket size tool that helps you track your daily carbs and create plan meals.
Take the carb counter booklet to the grocery store for fast info and tips while you shop.
- Reintroducing foods gradually- from Atkins Induction to the next phase.
- Finding Atkins-friendly foods from major restaurants and which menu items to avoid.
- Checking ingredients to make sure hidden sugars and starches aren’t included.
- Learning about low carb specialty foods and when they’re safe to eat.
Free Atkins Carb Counter
The carb counter is available free from the official Atkins website. Click the image to open the .pdf in a new window, then print or save.
There’s a new, easy-to-use FREE low carb app available on iOS and Android devices: the Atkins Carb Tracker. This mobile app keeps up with carb counts, suggests low carb meals and helps you stick to your diet.
- Plan daily meals, count and analyze your net carbs.
- Create a low carb plan for Induction and each phase of the Atkins diet.
- Customize your daily meal plan by changing the carb range.
- Quickly find acceptable foods and recipes for each phase of Atkins.
- Use the UPC scanner or search at the grocery to find Atkins approved items.
- Search for low carb restaurant menu items within your carb range.
- See your weight loss progress and how close you are to your goal.
- View results over days, weeks or months with simple charts and graphs.
Video Review – Atkins Tracker App
Our Carb Tracker App is an essential tool for low carb information about Atkins on the go, while eating out and at the grocery store. – Scott Parker, Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
The Atkins low carb app includes innovative and useful features, especially for low carbers in the Atkins Induction phase. This carb tracker app is easy to use and a valuable source of low carb information.
Look through the database of over 1,600 low carb recipes, complete with nutritional information. Search for recipes acceptable during Induction and each next phase of Atkins.
Quickly find a restaurant with menu items in your selected carb range. You can search for restaurants based on meal type, name and location.
Get nutritional information for grocery foods, restaurant meals, Atkins low carb recipes and products. Search by typing a keyword or scanning the UPC label.
Phases and Daily Plan
Store your new low carb recipes and foods acceptable for each phase of Atkins. Follow the Atkins low carb daily meal plan or create your own custom low carb plan for each day.
Don’t worry- you can change your plan when you’re ready by adjusting the net carb range based on your new Atkins Phase.
Journaling is the key to success. This step-by-step guide makes it easier than ever to follow Atkins.
Almost Zero Carb Meal Plan
Three easy days, one aggressive technique, and major fat loss.
The Almost Zero Carb Meal Plan is designed to break even the worst stall, and burn off large amounts of stored fat – in 3 days.
- The Technique
- 75 Recipes
- Sample Menus
If what you’re doing isn’t working, get your meal plan now.